Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Haitian Marching Band.

Hi friends!!

We have a lot to share so thanks for reading. I want to just give a quick recap from today. Our schoolday was great. I want to share some teaching collaboration- Brena and Hayley's music class. They combined their classes and came around to sing, dance, and beat their drumbs. For me, that was the highlight of my schoolday. It was such an experience having beautiful live music and having a class of dancing students. Everyone works together here. We sing together. We encourage everyone to be bold. We all love our classes.

Tonight we finished organizing and sprucing up the Hope House. It's an awesome accomplishment to clean up our space and see a difference. I am looking forward to Alex's devotion tonight!  (-:

With love,
Meryl

No comments:

Post a Comment